Meet Your Team
Dr. Nordland says, “After 25+ years of dentistry I still enjoy my profession!” She loves helping her patients realize new smiles as she gets to know them and their families. The lasting relationships she has created with each patient are one of the many reasons why dentistry is her passion.
After graduating from St. Lawrence University, Dr. Nordland received her Dental Degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. To keep up with evolving technology, she’s a member of the American Dental Association, the New York State Dental Society, the American Association of Sleep Medicine and the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine.
Away from the office, Dr. Nordland enjoys painting and relaxing with a good book.
- B.S., Biology–St. Lawrence University
- D.M.D.–University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Society
- American Association of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
|Monday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM to 1:00 PM (By Appt)|